Monday, April 11, 2011

Whew! What a weekend!

I was fortunate enough to spend the weekend with my girlfriends Jen and Heather in Chandler where we attended the first Creative Estates conference.   It was a wonderful experience and I got to meet a lot of fabulous women. 

               Here we are (Myself, Jen, Heather) with Erin of The Vintage Pearl 
  
I was super excited to meet Erin as she and I "met" years ago when we were in the Boutique Group "The Not So Plain Jaynes" or Boutique Jaynes on eBay.   She is such an inspiration to me and is so full of wisdom and knowledge about this blogging world in which I have jumped into.  Thank you Erin for your generosity, sharing information with me and tolerating our silliness over the weekend!  If you have never visited her website - please click on the link above you won't be sorry!


Believe it or not that is the only decent picture I took over the weekend and I lugged "The Beast" the entire time!  Oh well... there is always next year :)


The fam totally missed Mom but had a great time with Dad - I have a massive art project outside I will have to take pictures of and share.  


I think my "3rd child" might have missed me the MOST!  What do you think?


Seriously, he is probably the best dog on the planet!  He is a 100% pure white Boxer - His name is Wrangler but most of the time I call him Goober (fitting isn't it?).  He would not let me out of his sight when I got home.   Not sure why later he thought he could make him self TOTALLY at home? 



Is this normal?  Please leave me a comment if you have a dog that will sit on the couch like this!  He is not allowed to be on the couch but I had to shoot the picture...see how he won't look at me - giggle - He knows he is in big trouble!


Oh and remember the mention of the cat in my first post.  Here is his before and after pictures..
Before - in all his HAIRY wonderfulness

After - We are currently calling him SLIM
His name is Ollie - he is a Cream Point Himalayan.  In the Arizona heat he is much more comfortable shaved down - I had no idea we would have such a cold snap.  Ms. K has been keeping him nice and covered with a blankee. 


Oh and I have to share what we got in the mail today - I saw this super fun item on Groop Dealz last week or so and HAD to have it for Ms. K.  She was so excited when it arrived today - you can get yours at Little Miss Momma.   If you haven't signed up for Groop Deals you need to!  Lots of FUN daily Handmade & online deals! 

Rockin' the Stash!




That's all I've got for now!

2 comments:

  1. Can't decide what made me laugh harder...that dog on the couch or "slim"!!

    Just wanted to let you know I love your blog & selected you for a Versatile Blogger Award. :)

    Great job, Spendy Wendy!

    Mandy
    http://craftysouthernmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your pets! ROFL!
    I ALSO love your blog & selected you for a Versatile Blogger Award! LOL

    xoxo
    ~Heather
    http://extrafrostingplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete